Two of us tomorrow

Steve Crocker crocker at cybercash.com
Thu May 30 02:27:23 UTC 1996

At 2:29 PM 5/29/96, Sean Doran wrote:
>| I don't know how formal NANOG meetings [are]
>
>Very formal.  Wear a suit.
>
>        Sean.

Actually, for entirely different reasons, I probably will be in a suit.

What I meant to ask is whether attendance is controlled via
pre-registration, etc. or whether it's ok to simply show up.  I don't any
sense of the scale of NANOG.  I'm hoping it's pretty informal.

Steve

Steve Crocker                                     Main: +1 703 620 4200
CyberCash, Inc.                                   Desk: +1 703 716 5214
2100 Reston Parkway                               Fax:  +1 703 620 4215
Reston, VA 22091                                  crocker at cybercash.com