aggregation in 207/8

Sean Doran smd at icp.net
Wed May 29 00:29:59 UTC 1996

| Is it just me, or does the level of aggregation within 207/8 really suck?

I don't know what you mean.   I only see /18s, /17s, /16s, and a couple /14s.

A particular form of suppressing the advertisement of more-specific
prefixes may be broken in someone's network, though.  Known problem.

	Sean.

P.S.: Hm, some of our customers seem to be announcing lots of unaggregated
	prefixes.  I think people know how to avoid seeing these and
	in so doing pressure them to aggregate at the source.