Worldly Thoughts - Cix/SL single T1

George Herbert gherbert at crl.com
Sun May 12 04:54:12 UTC 1996

[keep in mind that it's been over 18 months since I was a CRL employee]

Robert writes:
>Wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that it is a major cross connect
>between many providers and Sprint?  CRL comes to mind.

CRL is also at MAE-W and the NAP, I would presume peering with Sprint at
those locations as well as at CIX.  It might be useful to compare lists
of who's at CIX and at MAE-W and PB-NAP and see who's CIX-only, but I
doubt CRL would be on that list.  I could be wrong, though...

-george william herbert
gherbert at crl.com
Most Assuredly Not speaking for CRL