Worldly Thoughts

Stephen Balbach stephen at clark.net
Sun May 12 00:18:55 UTC 1996

On Sat, 11 May 1996, Paul A Vixie wrote:

> > > Are you saying that MFS will not allow a private connection between two
> > > routers located at the MAE facility, even if the connection is _not_ made
> > > using the MAE FDDI switch, but is instead a direct (e.g. HSSI or AIP)
> > > connection between the two routers??  If so, I haven't seen any
> > > documentation to that effect...

MFS will allow this in MAE EAST I am aware of. However the connecting
circuit (eg. ethernet or FDDI cable) has to be provisioned by MFS and a
monthly cross-connect fee.

---
Stephen Balbach  "Driving the Internet to Work"
VP, ClarkNet     due to the high volume of mail I receive please quote
info at clark.net   the full original message in your reply.