Paul V's draft / origin of the "trouble" alias

Dave O'Leary doleary at cisco.com
Sun May 5 11:36:11 UTC 1996

As Cathy mentioned, we came up with the "trouble" alias at an IETf
NJM meeting or some such a few years back.

The reason it wasn't developed with the granularity that Dorian and
others have described is that at that time, most of the providers only
had a couple of people who did everything, so it didn't really matter
how many aliases were used since the same couple of people answered
them all :-).

I expect that there are still quite a few providers who are running
in this mode now....

					dave