I-D (Re: Out of date contact information )

Paul A Vixie paul at vix.com
Fri May 3 18:33:57 UTC 1996

> From: bmanning at ISI.EDU
>
> 	You might consider using the domain Example.ORG (sort of the
> 	RFC 1918 of domains) if you decide to build some appendixen.

If a domain example were all I needed, I'd do as you suggest.  What I'm
trying to avoid is aliases point to either real, or imagined addresses.
If I put "root: steve" in the document, some poor Steve somewhere some
time is going to get inundated by root's mail and he'll (correctly and
justly) blame _me_ for it.

> 	You might want to note the prior work done by the NJM working group.

I would be most happy to do that, but can you give me a more solid ref?