Out of date contact information

Alan Hannan alan at gi.net
Thu May 2 15:09:17 UTC 1996

  Jonathan Heileger and myself are doing some work on issues similar
  and inclusive to this, having to do w/ inter-NOC communication, and
  we are planning a presentation at the next NANOG.

  FYI...

  -alan

.........  Dorian Kim is rumored to have said:
]
] This would be something we could probably standardize. I wonder how many folks
] have mail aliases like routing at xxx.net, noc at xxx.net, etc to bounce messages
] right ways. At the ver least, it'll make /etc/alias file shorter for good
] number of people. :)
]
] -dorian (trouble at cic.net)
]