Out of date contact information

Robert Bowman rob at elite.exodus.net
Thu May 2 11:09:16 UTC 1996

I have found that, with only one unnamed exception, if you write to support at isp.net
it will get forwarded to the appropriate people.  Some places it takes a
while, while others (I must plug ANS here..  they are very well organized
with regards to email delegations) are very quick.  Writing directly to
anyone with regards to network issues is not a good thing.  Some NSPs have
a specific person that only handles peering contracts.

Rob
Sr. Hole Plugger
Exodus Communications Inc.
(408) 522-8473