Out of date contact information

Cathy Wittbrodt cathy at home.net
Thu May 2 19:40:35 UTC 1996

You know that all this stuff was standardized long ago at an IETF
working group?  The group was called Network Joint Management.
We all agreed that there should be a trouble mailing list for each NOC
and I believe we agreed on AS mailing lists as well.  It is a shame,
but I don't believe that that group ever put out an RFC specifying
this.  There was also a group that worked on inter-NOC communications
and sharing trouble tickets, etc.

---Cathy

    From: Alan Hannan <alan at gi.net>
    Subject: Re: Out of date contact information

      Jonathan Heileger and myself are doing some work on issues similar
      and inclusive to this, having to do w/ inter-NOC communication, and
      we are planning a presentation at the next NANOG.

      FYI...

      -alan

    .........  Dorian Kim is rumored to have said:
    ]
    ] This would be something we could probably standardize. I wonder how many folks
    ] have mail aliases like routing at xxx.net, noc at xxx.net, etc to bounce messages
    ] right ways. At the ver least, it'll make /etc/alias file shorter for good
    ] number of people. :)
    ]
    ] -dorian (trouble at cic.net)
    ]