Allocation of IP Addresses

Jim Fleming JimFleming at unety.net
Sat Mar 16 16:54:59 UTC 1996

Yes...and we are headed for some big time Internet crashes...

Now that big bucks and lawyers are entering the scene, a new
picture will emerge...those people will bring politicians and their
constituencies will follow...

This is the first "Election Year" in the U.S. where the Internet will
play a major role in the outcome...

...maybe by the year 2000 there will be an Internet Party and candidate...

Jim Fleming
Naperville, IL