Interesting AP Article

Larry J. Plato ljp at ans.net
Wed Mar 13 23:24:37 UTC 1996

Steve,

I am not really trying to flame you but why is this article
interesting?  It is really a poorly written rehash of the
filtering policy Sprint has discussed for the last 18 months.
I don't agree w/ Sprint's position but I don't see this
article as being particularly interesting.  It's not even
very well written.  If anything I find it annoying and
irresponsible that the author did not seem, IMHO, to
research his topic very well.  As far as I can tell he neither
asked the opinion of Sprint, or any other major NSP, as to why
someone would do this.  Yet he had the call to title his
article "Sprint says ..."

I think this is sloppy, yellow, journalism.

Larry Plato
I speak for myself only
#include <std.disclaimer>