Sprint NAP

Peter Lothberg roll at stupi.se
Fri Jun 21 07:16:09 UTC 1996

>   > Peter Lothberg <roll at stupi.se> writes:
>   >
>   > 		SPRINT NETWORK ACCESS POINT (NAP)
>   > 		       TERMS AND CONDITIONS
>   > ....
>   >
>   > 6.	IP Address Assignment
>   >
>   > The customer shall receive his IP address assignment(s) from Sprint.  Any
>   > address(es) provided by Sprint shall remain the property of Sprint ...
>                                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Address ownership .... what a concept.
> Although this is doing the right thing, the wording is dubious.
>
> Daniel

	1. From a technical standpoint, it's likely to hurt the NAP
	   stability if people start to move host adresses away, and
	   I don't think they would be that usable elswhere in the
	   network.

	2. I have absolutely nothing to do with the document, I just
	   turned into a readable format, as it seemed to be of
	   general interest what the NAP terms and conditions where.

	3. Where are the other NAP's terms&conditions?

--Peter