Address allocation stats

Frank T Solensky solensky at ftp.com
Mon Jun 17 00:38:27 UTC 1996

> Would anyone have a pointer for recent v4 address allocation statistics?
> I'm aware of the Frank's [solensky at ftp.com] presentation material
> which he talked about in Los Angeles, but I was looking for something
> a bit more recent, and perhaps HTML'ized. Raw figures welcome.
>
> For what its worth, links to Frank's .ps files are located at:
>
>  http://research.ftp.com/~solensky/cidr.html

I've just updated the graphs for the data through the end of May.
These'll be the ones I'll be bringing to Montreal and are very
similar to the ones from LA -- assuming no other changes.

The postscript files can also be copied from:
	ftp://research.ftp.com/pub/cidr/current

If I get a chance this week, I'll also look for a .ps->.gif converter..
								-- Frank