Address allocation stats

Mark Kosters markk at internic.net
Wed Jun 5 02:47:08 UTC 1996

> Would anyone have a pointer for recent v4 address allocation statistics?
> I'm aware of the Frank's [solensky at ftp.com] presentation material
> which he talked about in Los Angeles, but I was looking for something
> a bit more recent, and perhaps HTML'ized. Raw figures welcome.

The the most recent raw-data report that Frank has based his work on is
available at:
  ftp://rs.internic.net/netinfo/ip_network_allocations

They are generated on a monthly basis and filenames are in the form:
  ftp://rs.internic.net/netinfo/ip_network_allocations.YYMmm

Regards,
Mark

--

Mark Kosters              markk at internic.net        +1 703 742 4795
Principal Investigator    InterNIC Registration Services