MAE-West is up again ( RA Contract Value )

Gordon Cook cook at netaxs.com
Mon Jun 3 23:26:14 UTC 1996

Ah, thanks Bill.  this is more useful.  Interesting that it is the web
pageless sprint nap that I have had the most complants about.  Interesting
that apparently connection prices are not quoted in a public place but
available from the sales forces.

this is beginning to get my attention.  If ISPs would be willing to fax me
written quotes they have gotten over the last few months, I would compile
the data and report on what I find.  could be a way of keeping the sales
forces honest.

since I haven't a clue as to who any of these guys are, i'd be delighted
to hear from any NAP provider sales guys who are reading this list.  Am i
naive if I invite those Nap owners that the RA is paying for a connection
and who feel they are charging the RA a fair price to report the amount of
such price?

The COOK Report on Internet                   Individ. hard copy   $150
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA         Small Corp & Gov't   $200
(609) 882-2572 phone and fax                  Corporate            $350
Internet: cook at cookreport.com                 Corporate Site Lic.  $650
http://pobox.com/cook/  for new report: "Tracking Internet Infrastructure"