MAE-West is up again (Sun's & Alphas)

Avi Freedman freedman at netaxs.com
Sun Jun 2 17:36:04 UTC 1996

> On Sun, 2 Jun 1996, Daniel W. McRobb wrote:
>
> > Before we continue on a path of naive CPU arguments (or worse, delve
> > into 32-bit vs. 64-bit, MMU path width, cache, pipelining and stages,
> > etc. etc.), can we take this offline please?
>
> Why? I think most of us can use this info.
>
> Nathan Stratton		  CEO, NetRail, Inc.    Tracking the future today!

Because there are better forums than NANOG to discuss architecture issues.

If people wanted to discuss distributed algorithms & data structures for
route re-computation or compare effectiveness of feeding routes from
RPs to SPs, or even just rant one way or another about using the route
servers, it might be relevant.

Avi