The root nameservers will be replaced August 1st

Alan Hannan alan at gi.net
Thu Jul 18 05:06:44 UTC 1996

  Hmm.....

  NAP operators making judgement about content...  Hmm...  I wonder
  if there are any applicable precedents here...

  -alan

.........  Steven Schnell is rumored to have said:
]
] Convenient for some, a headache for others.  Any responsible NAP operator
] would have to either approve the application running on his network or
] shutdown its unauthorized operation.  You know, like disable its
] connection to the exchange point!
]
] steve
]