ANNOUNCEMENT: New listserver - ISP-Telco

Richard Cramer rwc at cscfx.sytex.com
Sat Jul 6 19:54:03 UTC 1996

Hopefully we will be filling a void.  People have asked for a list that would
have as its subject: Telco equipment as related to the ISP environment.  We
hope to deal with a broad subject matter; CSU/DSU configuration, equipment
feature comparisons, T-Carrier analyzer tips, lease line procurement, etc, etc,
etc.

The list is now open for subscriptions.  We will take subscriptions for about
3-5 days.  This way no one will miss anything and we can also shake out any last
minute problems.  Postings will be accepted starting July 10th unless notified
otherwise.

SUBSCRIPTION INFO:

Subscribe to: majordomo at list.sytex.net, with no subject, and

	      "subscribe isp-telco"  in the body of the message.

Regards,
Dick

--
Richard Cramer	rcramer at sytex.net		Phone: 703-425-2515