Internet access and telco usage patterns

Gordon Cook cook at netaxs.com
Tue Jul 2 02:34:15 UTC 1996

Carl Ford of NYNEX a year ago told me that NYNEX was think of selling isps
port access in much the same way as you describe.  I wrote about
NYNEX intentions at length in my june 1995 issue.  There gordon jacobson
writing
*trust* NYNEX not to raise charges and put it out of business.  i have
heard nothing further about NYNEX's plans.  you raise some interesting
issues.

The COOK Report on Internet                   Individ. hard copy   $150
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA         Small Corp & Gov't   $200
(609) 882-2572 phone and fax                  Corporate            $350
Internet: cook at cookreport.com                 Corporate Site Lic.  $650
http://pobox.com/cook/  for new report: "Tracking Internet Infrastructure"