Policy Statement on Address Space Allocations

John Riordan john at interport.net
Tue Jan 30 03:04:58 UTC 1996

> Michael provided one reason why multihoming isn't always worth it.

> In my experience, purchasing a UPS is a much smarter way to spend money
> on improving reliability.

> --vadim

You should get out of Sprint more often. Our Sprintlink service vaporizes
about once every two months. Prior to being multihomed via Sprint and MCI
we were out of business until Sprint got around to fixing the various
problems - sometimes it took days. Since we've been multihomed, our
reachability has been 100%. Although that may not last once Sean decides
the PR campaign is over and starts putting some more filters in place ;-).

-john