Certified ISP Engineer program announcement

Nathan Stratton nathan at netrail.net
Mon Feb 19 16:18:20 UTC 1996

On Mon, 19 Feb 1996, Dave O'Leary wrote:

> If you send me $2500 and proof that you know what you are doing, and
> you have at least 5 years experience as an ISP, then I'll send you
> a nice certificate that says you are a certified ISP.
>
> Its cheaper than taking all those CNE classes!

Well if you don't want to send all that money to Dave, I will do it for
$2000. You only need 30 days of experience, and it will be signed
and everything. :-)

Nathan Stratton		  CEO, NetRail, Inc.    Your Gateway to the World!
Phone   (703)524-4800			       NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (703)534-5033                          2007 N. 15 St. Suite 5
Email   sales at netrail.net                      Arlington, Va. 22201
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Access: (703) 524-4802 guest