ISP list

mike mn at tremere.ios.com
Mon Feb 19 02:14:12 UTC 1996

Well, how about then a CIE (certified ISP Engineer) ?

anybody volunteer for CIE #1?

Mike

On Sun, 18 Feb 1996, Ehud Gavron wrote:

> >Is there a list of all the registered ISPs out there? Hope this is the right
> >place to ask this. Thanks...
>
> 	Are you tired of going to all those regular ISPs out there?
> 	Are you tired of those so-called professional ISPs.
>
> 	We are the American Society of Registered ISPs and we are
> 	the real thing.  When you call now, you get a FREE sample
> 	IP packet.
>
> 	"I was down on my luck. Then I tried the American Society
> 	of Registered ISPs.  WOW, what a difference!  Their FREE
> 	sample IP packets had headers and a real TTL and IHL and
> 	everything!"
>
> 	"I was worried about fortune, love, and marriage.  I called
> 	the American Society of Registered ISPs.  My IP counselor
> 	helped me and I didn't even give them my name!  All I can
> 	say is WOW, what a difference."
>
> 	Hear more testimonials from our satisfied customers, or,
> 	see for yourself.  Just dial 1-911-CYBERSPACE for your
> 	free sample IP packets today*.
>

> >						>> Bharat <<
>

> >	 mm mm   sssss  nnnnnn   * Bharat Ranjan
> >	m  m  m s       nnnnnnn  * Network Engineer
> >	m  m  m  sssss  nn   nn  * Microsoft On-Line Services
> >	m     m       s nn   nn  * (206)-936-0471
> >	m     m  sssss  nn   nn  * bharatr at microsoft.com
>

> Ehud
>
> --
> Ehud Gavron	(EG76)
> gavron at Hearts.ACES.COM
> * Unsolicited Commercial E-Mail will cost $500/message under USC 47  *
> * which can be found online at http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/47/ *
>
> * Free sample IP packets two only.  All other packets billed at the
>   InternetMCI per-packet rate to be applied in March.

                                                   IDT
Michael F. Nittmann                             ---------
Senior Network Architect                        \       /
(201) 928 4456                                   -------
(201) 928 1888 FAX                                \   /
mn at tremere.ios.com                                 ---
                                                   IOS