ATM availibility and reliability

Justin W. Newton jnewton at hq.mai.net
Thu Feb 15 18:16:36 UTC 1996

Sorry if this is somewhat off topic, but I couldn't think of a better
place to look.  I need to get up to speed on ATM in a relatively short
time frame, and as a starting point I need to start looking at its
current availibility and reliability on a national scale.  That topic
seems /somewhat/ germane to this group, but if y'all point me
somewhere else that would certainly be fine as well.

Justin Newton            | jnewton at hq.mainet.com
Internet Administrator   # (703) 506-0505
MAI Network Services     |
Detroit MXP online now   #

Justin Newton            | jnewton at hq.mainet.com