ISP Domain Auction

mike mn at tremere.ios.com
Mon Feb 12 13:45:28 UTC 1996

On Mon, 12 Feb 1996, Daniel Karrenberg wrote:

>   > randy at psg.com (Randy Bush) writes:
>   >
>   > My personal opinion is that the IANA should recommend that the InterNIC
>   > simply unregister the names.
>   >
>   > randy
>
> I second that, especially for the country names.

Well, this is because it is not into your pocket? I think it is totaly
legit what the guy is doing. He bought the names, paid for it, and can do
whatever he wants with it. He has the RIGHTS! You guys forced him to pay
for it, now you pay for your stupidity to ask money for domain names, not
for the registration effort.

Mike

> Daniel

                                                   IDT
Michael F. Nittmann                             ---------
Senior Network Architect                        \       /
(201) 928 4456                                   -------
(201) 928 1888 FAX                                \   /
mn at tremere.ios.com                                 ---
                                                   IOS