Policy Statement on Address Space Allocations

Bill Manning bmanning at ISI.EDU
Thu Feb 1 17:38:43 UTC 1996

> Another factoid to consider - I know of a company that has a Class C that
> they don't use.  To my knowledge, nobody has ever even asked that
> they give it up.  Some automated email process could do this without
> much effort.

	Well, almost.  The IPGR robot is, in fact, doing just that.

	As an aside, for my own private entertainment, I'm conducting
	a straw poll.

	If you beleive that prefix filtering is the right way to
	address this problem:

	or

	If you beleive that prefix charging is the right way to
	address this problem:

	or

	Gentle Renumbering requests will work.

	Your selection to me in private mail.  Door prizes at NANOG
	for the attending participants.

--
--bill