Policies affecting the Internet as a whole - Hitting where it hurts

Robert A. Pickering Jr. pickerin at fuse.net
Sat Dec 28 04:39:39 UTC 1996

On Fri, 27 Dec 1996, jenni baier wrote:
> So how about a creating a "white"list?

[...snip...]

> I'd be willing to put some time and effort into making something like this
> work...

This is a much better approach.  Reward those who operate responsibly and
in a sense of cooperation.  I'd certainly be willing to help on a draft
of such a charter.

--
Robert A. Pickering Jr.                Internet Services Manager
Cincinnati Bell Telephone              pickerin at fuse.net

           A Rough Whimper of Insanity (Information Superhighway)

PGP key ID: 75CAFF7D 1995/05/09
PGP Fingerprint: B1 63 0C 09 D8 2E 5D 69  BB 61 A2 92 22 37 63 C3