NAP/ISP Saturation WAS: Re: Exchanges that matter...

Nathan Stratton nathan at netrail.net
Fri Dec 20 07:05:40 UTC 1996

On Fri, 20 Dec 1996, Avi Freedman wrote:

> For CPUs and memory it most certainly is...
>
> What 7500s are you using?

Using 7513s at my smaller cities, and Netstar 1600 and Cascade 9000s at my
9 major cities.

> "The RSP kicks ass" - Alec Peterson, who's standing behind me...
>
> Avi
>
> > On Thu, 19 Dec 1996, Tony Li wrote:
> >

> > >    Considering the general trend in other markets
> > >    towards cheaper, faster CPU's, I hope Cisco is
> > >    working on router rev's with far more CPU and
> > >    memory capacity at marginal price increase.
> > >
> > > See the 7500.
> >
> > Hope that was a joke, the 7500 was not that big of a jump.
> >
> > Nathan Stratton		  CEO, NetRail, Inc.    Tracking the future today!

Nathan Stratton		  CEO, NetRail, Inc.    Tracking the future today!
Phone   (703)524-4800                          NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (703)534-5033                          2007 N. 15 St. Suite 5
Email   sales at netrail.net                      Arlington, Va. 22201
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about
itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."               Matthew 6:34