1829 domain...????

Dima Volodin dvv at sprint.net
Tue Dec 10 18:07:17 UTC 1996

Hmmm, BTW, with domain names like that one risks to get in trouble with the
Whole New World of Java programming:

java.net.UnknownHostException: Malformed IP address: "1829.com"
        at java.net.InetAddress.getByName(InetAddress.java:322)
        at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(InetAddress.java:378)
        at A.main(A.java:5)

(The same "applicationette" run with "no.such.host" as the argument:

java.net.UnknownHostException: no.such.host
        at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(InetAddress.java:415)
        at A.main(A.java:5)

)

Dima