Exchanges that matter...

Scott Huddle huddle at mci.net
Wed Dec 4 23:04:02 UTC 1996

Alex,

This is a very interesting statistic, and I'd like
to understand precisely what you mean by it.

If you'ld allow me to restate it.  Do you mean that of all
the traffic sourced to you from customers within the UK,
50% of that traffic is destined for other UK sites either
to your own customers or exiting out an in country exchange
point?

The remaining 50% of your traffic sourced within the UK
is destined for outside of the country, and of this 50%,
50% of that is destined for Linx, 40% to the US, and
10% to Stockholm.

Is this correct?

-scott