Exchanges that matter...

Alex.Bligh amb at xara.net
Wed Dec 4 21:05:59 UTC 1996

> On Wed, 4 Dec 1996, Alex.Bligh wrote:
>
> > in content and in telecoms charging) perhaps. But ridiculous telco regulation
> > within Europe and language differences makes a very strong case for at least
> > one NAP per country (we dump about 50% of our UK traffic off in the UK).
>
> What do you do with the other 50% of your UK traffic, Alex?

Country wise?

Difficult to divide up traffic sourced in the UK from traffic sourced
outside teh UK just at the mo, but we send the vast majority of the
rest to the states. I'd guess 50% to LINX (UK), 40% to US one way
or another and 10% to Stockholm SE. The figures are not too easy to
get as we are transitting US networks back to Europe too.

Alex Bligh
Xara Networks