New MLPA/Route Reflectors Page

Mark A. Cnota mcnota at aads.net
Wed Dec 4 03:00:09 UTC 1996

At 5:49 PM -0800 12/3/96, Bill Manning wrote:

>	I'd love to, but AADS has dropped the ball on this one.
>
>[bmanning at vacation bmanning]$ ping nap.aads.net
>PING nap.aads.net (199.177.4.50): 56 data bytes
>
>--- nap.aads.net ping statistics ---
>10 packets transmitted, 0 packets received, 100% packet loss
>

>	It's been this way for a couple of weeks.  I've sent mail
>to the AADS web farmers and they have not responded.  Time to prod
>Mark C. or Andy... :(

The NAP web server is physically nowhere near www.ameritech.com or anything
else Ameritech related, and yes the connection was down Friday evening
through this morning. It's back up now, and on a more stable connection.
(btw, ping has never worked due to their access lists)

-Mark

--
Mark A. Cnota (mcnota at aads.net)                         voice: (312) 857-7318
Operations Manager                                      225 W. Randolph St.