MFS WorldCom/WilTel/LDDS

Edward Henigin ed at texas.net
Thu Aug 29 02:46:03 UTC 1996

	I take offense at your tone.  Subscribers cancelling due to a
lack of resources is a drop in the bucket compared to other reasons, and
even despite cancellations, all ISP's are growing.

	The point remains:  flat rate systems will operate to discourage
resource use, metered rate systems will encourage resource use.  When
was the last time AT&T suggested you *not* make that LD call?

	Ed