Customer AS

Paul A Vixie paul at vix.com
Mon Aug 19 05:34:09 UTC 1996

> > What Sprint's policy is actually meant to do is to discourage customers
> > from multi-homing to other providers.  What their policy actually does is
>
> This is not a bad thing in itself.

That depends on who you are and how important your network connectivity is.
Clearly if someone has a business plan that calls for their packets to be
carried "hot, live" by two different worldwide IP carriers, neither of those
can be SprintLink.  If I were SprintLink I would think this was a bad thing.