Access to the Internic Blocked

Geoff Huston gih at aarnet.edu.au
Wed Aug 21 23:17:26 UTC 1996

The number of transit providers who turn off lsrr is growing daily.

Quite frankly turning it off it simply makes everyones life harder.

The only justification I hear when I question this is a) "this is some
kind of proxy security mechanism for our clients" (really!) or b)
"whats loose source routing anyway?"

Geoff Huston
gih at telstra.net