Quadritek & Network Solutions

Mark Borchers markb at infi.net
Thu Aug 8 06:18:34 UTC 1996

The documentation with release 2.2 states that classless addressing
is fully supported.

I believe they've recently rolled out version 3.0.

Again, I stress that I haven't installed the software yet - mainly
because I'm going to have to make it work with Revision Control
System, as all my domains are RCS-controlled.

> Last time I looked at this package, it was classful and not CIDR such
> that any ip allocation made with say a Class C block must all have the
> same subnet mask.
>
> If this has changed, please let me know as it looked like a reasonable
> package otherwise.
>
> 	- Mark
>
> --
> Spoken: Mark A. Schleifer, Manager, Router I&M
> Domain: marks at digex.net    Phone: +1-301-847-5099
> USPS: DIGEX, 6800 Virginia Manor Rd, Beltsville MD 20705-4212

Mark Borchers
InfiNet Network Engineering
NOC: (757) 624-2295 ext. 3007