Comparing an old flow snapshot with some packet size data

Deepak Jain deepak at jain.com
Thu Aug 8 01:10:47 UTC 1996

> ps- If this isn't too off topic, does anyone know what servers and
> clients (if any) currently support persistant connections?

I am pretty sure that persistant connections is one of the big features
IIS [Microsoft] was been touting since v1.0. I think they call the
technology [when used with Explorer at least] a function that transfers
the entire page in a single "hit".

I know we have modified our servers to support persistant connections
[ala draft HTTP 1.1] but then again, this is a web company.

Deepak Jain
American Information Network