totd

Robert Bowman rob at elite.exodus.net
Fri Aug 2 14:38:02 UTC 1996

The biggest problem with using non-routable ip addresses on numbered interfaces
whether point to point or frame or atm or whatever, is that you lose outside
connectivity from those interfaces.  We tried this, but the essential
traceroutes from our core routes are too important when debugging BGP
problems to the outside.

Robert Bowman
Exodus Communications Inc.