Sprints definition on NAPs (question)

Nathan Stratton nathan at netrail.net
Tue Apr 30 01:36:22 UTC 1996

On Mon, 29 Apr 1996, John Scoggin wrote:

> The other question that should be asked (and I hope some folks have looked at
> this) is whether this rule is in fact arbitrary.  If there is no sound
> ENGINEERING reason, it may constitute "restraint of trade" under Chapter 2 of
> the Sherman Act (if memory serves).  These types of problems can be quite
> nasty, involving treble punitive damages.

Ya, but Sprint has more money then us, and money wins. :-)

Nathan Stratton		  CEO, NetRail, Inc.    Tracking the future today!
Phone   (703)524-4800                          NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (703)534-5033                          2007 N. 15 St. Suite 5
Email   sales at netrail.net                      Arlington, Va. 22201
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Access: (703) 524-4802 guest