Sprints definition on NAPs (question)

Marcos Della mdella at farragut.Internex.NET
Mon Apr 29 22:36:15 UTC 1996

Ok, I have been told repeatedly that I cannot peer with Sprint because I don't
meet the three NAP list.  Ok, what is considered a NAP by sprint?  I'm
in the process of putting a DS3 to SprintNAP so I assume that will count
for one... PacNAP count?  Mae-East or West?

Whats the official list so that I don't have to keep bouncing routes for
Sprint customers all over kingdom come or hope for route reflections on the
various interconnect points...

Also, once you do meet the criteria, who do you talk to?  Talking to a Sprint
salesman is like talking to a brick wall...

Marcos

--

                               '''
                              (o o)