BGP assistance requested

Larry Rosenman ler at lerami.lerctr.org
Mon Apr 29 03:37:56 UTC 1996

I am currently having my BGP baptism with a multipoint
frame connection and trying (with some but not a lot
of success) to balance the traffic to have it make some
sense.

is there anyone on this list willing to spend 15-20 minutes
on the phone walking thru my config and making some suggestions?

we are on one providers net with 3 interfaces to 3 different
routers, so it is making my reading of the BGP tutorial from
Cisco harder.

Any help would be appreciated.

(The router config would be available to any helpers).

THanx in advance.

if this request isn't in keeping with this list, please
let me know.

Larry Rosenman

--
Larry Rosenman
Phone: +1 214-399-0210 (voice) Internet: ler at lerami.lerctr.org
US Mail: 900 Lake Isle Circle, Irving, TX 75060-7726