NAVYJOBS.COM

Craig A. Huegen c-huegen at quad.quadrunner.com
Tue Apr 23 06:03:49 UTC 1996

On Mon, 22 Apr 1996, Michael Dillon wrote:

> Someone posted some stats on com-priv a week ago that would indicate
> that Internic is raking in $10 million per annum with the current fees.
> Are you sure anything needs fixing here?

I would gladly take a $1 million chunk of that to run a root server.  $1
million would pay my salary, as well as a few others, in addition to
paying for a DS3 and a machine to handle all the requests.  And in future
years, I could give myself a huge raise and pay for loads of upgrades to
my DNS root server.

/cah