ISP consolidation

Christian Nielsen cnielsen at vii.com
Wed Apr 10 04:17:58 UTC 1996

On Tue, 9 Apr 1996, Srinivasarao Mulugu wrote:

> Well, one study I came across talks about a major shake-out over
> the next few years resulting in about 200 ISPs by 2000. It projects
> a decline in the number of ISPs beginning early 1997.

	Now that we are talking about studies, I have read that the
number will drop by the end of this year. This will be because of the
number of ISPS that can't handle tech support for their customers, new
stuff coming to the market, or even handle the demands of UNIX...

Christian Nielsen
Vyzynz International Inc.       cnielsen at vii.com,CN46,KB7HAP
Phone 801-568-0999              Fax 801-568-0953
Private Email - Christian at Nielsen.Net   BOFH - cnielsen at one.dot PS :)