ISP consolidation

Srinivasarao Mulugu smulugu at sprint.net
Wed Apr 10 01:57:11 UTC 1996

Well, one study I came across talks about a major shake-out over
the next few years resulting in about 200 ISPs by 2000. It projects
a decline in the number of ISPs beginning early 1997.

Of course,some might say, a five-year projection is just about
meaningless in a field such as this.....

-Mulugu

Mulugu Srinivasarao                 Tel : 703/904-2013
SprintLink Engineering              Fax : 703/904-2292
Sprint, GSD Bldg.