NANOG/IEPG/ISOC's current role

Paul Ferguson pferguso at cisco.com
Thu Apr 4 14:45:28 UTC 1996

Well, some folks at ISI have already been involved in a project similar
to this, contacting folks who have been allocated bits-n-pieces of *the*
TWD, 192/8. Suzanne Woolf gave a presentation at LA/IETF on the progress
of 192/8 address reclamation, complete with precentages of 192/8 users
who were willing to give up the allocation, users who were unwilling to
give up the allocation, and so forth. I thought that she was going to
put this data up on the web at ISI, but I couldn't find it this morning
when I looked there.

In any event, I'm not sure this is a valid project for PIER. Its really
within our scope of work or within our charter.

- paul