NANOG/IEPG/ISOC's current role

Elise Gerich epg at merit.edu
Tue Apr 2 13:47:30 UTC 1996

After scanning the on-line notes from the NANOG meetings, I did
not find any "recommendations" made by the group.  In fact, the
group has mentioned many times that it is inappropriate to set
policy.  What the group does is discuss various technical problems,
share work-arounds, fixes, kludges, and as individuals adopt what
is useful.
          --Elise