NANOG/IEPG/ISOC's current role

Gordon Cook gcook at tigger.jvnc.net
Mon Apr 1 23:46:29 UTC 1996

OOOPS!  <blush>  you are right.

But, isn't the point two fold?  While NSFnet stats were available for
another year is anyone going to seriously blame ISOC for not having them on
display a year after the fact?  They are surely available some where.
Many reading this list would likely know where in an instant.  I'd turn
to an Altavista search and to the NSF web stite to find them.

second point.  For a year now nothing has been available and given the
nature of the new market place, how could one reasonably expect them to
be available except by looking a through put figures at the MAEs.  MAE
East in particular.

The COOK Report on Internet                 Individ. hard copy   $150
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA       Small Corp & Gov't   $200
(609) 882-2572                              Corporate            $350
Internet: cook at cookreport.com               Corporate Site Lic.  $650
http://pobox.com/cook/  for new COOK Report Glossary of Internet terms