Peering in the LA region?!?

Jeremy Porter jerry at fc.net
Tue Sep 26 18:38:38 UTC 1995

There are a group in Internet providers in Texas that are
building an interconnect site in Houston.  In the Marthon Oil
building in Houston even, right next door to the MFSDatanet POP
in Houston even.

It would be nice if MFS wanted to get involved and provide
services for the larger Internet Providers, i.e. Co-location
etc.

Right now there are about 5 regional/mid-sized ISPs that are going
to be connecting up there.