Peering in the LA region?!?:$

Michael f. Nittmann mn at ios.com
Tue Sep 26 18:13:04 UTC 1995

On Tue, 26 Sep 1995, Avi Freedman wrote:

> > CERFnet has a POP in One Wilshire with 2 T3s, soon to be 4.

... cut ...

> Here, usually the larger providers have at least T1 Frame (possibly
> multiple T1 Frame connections) or a >= 4mb SMDS connection.
>
> Avi

Hi all,
`

with the LA region: I would be interested too. We have facilities there
where we could even colocate. LA is kind of a stepchild of Internet I
guess, and the developing markets there seem to me to justify a presence.
And if we can combine this together into a NAP kind of a thing, I believe
everybody would win.

Please include me in further discussions on the LA region, if you take it
off line.

Mike

Michael F. Nittmann                                     mn at ios.com
Senior Network Architect                               ------------
IDT/IOS - Internet Online Services                      ----------
294 State Street                                         --------
Hackensack, NJ 07601                                      ------
                                                           ----
+1 (201) 928 1000 xt. 500                                   --
+1 (201) 928 1888 FAX        +1 (201) 441 5861 Pager        \/