204.82.160.0/22 invisible

Gordon Cook gcook at tigger.jvnc.net
Tue Sep 26 00:56:21 UTC 1995

Well I know Iaroslavl on the volga is not as far out as alma alty.  But
almost exactly a year ago I had quite nice telnet connect from their to
chicago for four hours one evening.

You are able to do what you are doing in part because you are using
infrastructure from communications links that western oil companies paid
you to build to various siberian oil fields.  true? (I visited your
offices in Moscow in April of 1992.)  The New Yorker wrote these guys up
in December 1991.