204.82.160.0/22 invisible

Sean Doran smd at icp.net
Mon Sep 25 06:01:17 UTC 1995

Thank-you Andrew.  That matches my diagnosis.

Kai: computel, our customer, should be able to help you
prepare an entry for the RADB; failing that, please
feel free to turn to noc at ans.net or engineer at sprint.net
for assistance in updating the RADB so that your prefix
is heard by ANS.

See, ANS has an inbound route-filter too... and it's MUCH older than Sprint's.

	Sean.
- --
Sean Doran <smd at sprint.net>
- --